Please note that all defects and/or maintenance must be reported to Hovi Luxury Homes Ltd, 7 Nightingale Place, Pendeford Office Park, Wobaston Road, Wolverhampton, WV9 5HF in writing (as required by NHBC) by telephone on 01384 357078 for urgent calls or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you purchase a new home from Hovi Luxury Homes, you can be confident that it has been constructed to our exceptional high standards. As a result it comes complete with a 10 year Warranty from NHBC (National House Building Council) or Premier Guarantee.
The warranties provide a guarantee that runs for a 10 year period to cover against any major structural defects to your home. For the first two of these ten years, the Hovi Luxury Homes Customer Care Department will be on hand to assist you with any issues that you may have with your new home.
- All kitchen appliances in the property do not form part of the Hovi Luxury Homes warranty. Please take the time when moving in to register your appliances directly with the manufacturer. You will find appliance instruction booklets and serial numbers within the homeowner pack. Please note appliances are warranted for 12 months. Additional cover is available at an extra cost.
- Boiler systems and unvented hot water storage cylinders are covered for the two year warranty with Hovi Luxury Homes. Please note this warranty will become null and void if the homebuyer does not have an annual service carried out at their cost on these items.
- All defects should be put in writing to our Customer Care Department, either on the Aftersales Defect Form included in your Welcome Pack, by facsimile, e-mail, by post or by our contact page.
- Please only phone the office in the event of an emergency. An example of an emergency is burst pipes where the water cannot be contained, i.e incoming cold main or central heating pipes. Leaks on waste pipes are not classed as an emergency as non use of the basin, bath or toilet will prevent further leakage.
- Other emergencies would be total loss of electric supply or heating or lock failure on external doors.
- We endeavour to attend to less urgent defects within 7 to 21 days. However if we need to order certain materials this may incur additional delays.
- Please note as per your NHBC/Premier guidelines booklet, we do not attend to minor shrinkage, however should you experience nail pops (small discs of plaster that come loose and fall out of the ceiling) and shrinkage cracks in excess of 4mm wide, we will attend those.